Dicoding Submission Front-end Website Pemula - Brians Dream Tokopedia

Dicoding Submission Front-end Website Pemula

Dicoding Submission Front-end Website Pemula

Dicoding Submission Front-End Web Pemula 

Hello everyone good night, today is a tiring day because I've just finished my programming course assignment on Dicoding, You can see how it looks at the picture below, I did this for 12 hours.


This is the Bookshelf Apps and what I did is, I created add data button which can bring up a pop up window with form that can accept 3 input, which is the first input is a title of the book, second input is a author of the book and the third input is a year of publication of the book and I also made 2 shelf of the book which is the first shelf is books that haven't been read and the second is books that have been read.

Books displayed on shelf both "unread" and "completed read" must be moveable between them and books displayed on shelf both "unread" and "completed read" must be able to deleted. Books displayed on shelf both "unread" and "completed read" should be able to survive even if the web page is closed, therefore you should store the book data in local storage.

I know this is not the best assignment but you know, I've done this today start from 8am until 8pm, you know I've learned a lot from this course start with javascript basic, javascript browser object model, javascript document object model, and web storage. 

I think this is the best course that I've ever tried, why? because for beginner the explanation is very easy to understand but you know programming is hard, even though I've already passed this class but I'm still feel know nothing.

I've just studied programming for 4 months but you the more i study the more i feel know nothing. Ok brother i think that's it because i don't know what i want to write, you know i write on this blog in order to improve my english vocabulary, because you know there is a pandemic right now so instead of wasting my time for sleeping, i'd rather write on this blog.

Start from today, i will try to post one day one article, so maybe at the beginning i think it will be very difficult but as time goes by i think things will get easier. Thanks for your attention and thank you for taking the time to read my article.

If you want to see the code, you can check on my github account. click here 

Please write your comments